See Things How They Were Meant To Be Seen!
Dear AOL users,
Unfortunately, your version of the AOL browser may distort the graphics found on
PamPulner.com restricting you from
experiencing the site as intended. This practice by AOL does not affect your
download time; it simply eases the load on AOL servers.
Fortunately, we can help you view this and other Web sites more clearly by changing
one of the settings in your preferences. Please see below for an easy step-by-step guide
for changing your default settings to something more Web-friendly. An alternative
is to minimize your AOL and surf the Web using an aother browser such as Internet Explorer,
Netscape, or Firefox.
Note: steps may vary somewhat between AOL versions and operating systems.
- Click on the "My AOL" icon in your AOL toolbar.
- Select "Preferences" from the menu.
- Click on the "WWW" icon.
- Click on the "Web Graphics" tab.
- Click on the "Use Compressed Graphics" checkbox. This will "deselect" it. The checkmark should disappear.
- Click "OK" and close all the open windows.
After you RELOAD the site, if you are still seeing compressed graphics then you will want to clear your CACHE. Here's how:
- Click MY AOL from the top menu bar.
- Choose PREFERENCES, then click the WWW icon.
- Click on DELETE FILES.
- Click on CLEAR HISTORY.
- Reload the site by clicking the RELOAD button.